Transnet Freight Rail is looking for 10 Butlers for the Blue Train in Pretoria. The purpose of this job is serving guests traveling on The Blue Train and ensuring that guests get excellent service by meeting 5 Star international standards and value for their money.
Position outputs and responsibilities:
- Prepare F & B areas according to pre-determined standards as per company policy to ensure that F & B areas / Suites are ready before guests check-in.
- Welcome guests in pre-departure lounge, offer guests beverages and welcome snack. Board guests onto The Blue Train to the correct suites.
- Refresh guests suites at meal intervals / Ensure orders are taken and executed in a prompt and courteous manner to the guests satisfaction.
- Provide room service to guests / Ensure cutlery, crockery and glassware is in immaculate condition before being served to guests – Highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Collect luggage from guests suites , before reaching destination / Ensuring highest quality of presentation of meals to guest satisfaction. Check and re-check guests suites , safes, drawers and wardrobes to ensure that guests do not leave any of their valuables behind / Ensure F & B areas are adequately stocked with all.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary (Course): Hotel Management Course
- Food and Beverage knowledge and rooms service
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Blue Train
- Health and Safety
- Customer Care
- Use of cutlery and crockery
How to apply
Applications close on 04 September 2015.
To apply fax your CV to 0117730873 or Remember to quote this reference number on your fax: (50008042)