The MERSETA is an equal opportunity employer; however, preference will be given to affirmative action candidates and or people with disabilities.
- Receive log and process telephone, email and fax queries with regards to the Skills Development Legislation and processes and procedure from clients and stakeholders.
- Provide accurate and timeous information to clients within the prescribed timeframes as outlined in the merSETA quality management system.
- Assist clients with their specific queries within the performance standards.
- Receive and log queries on all merSETA related processes, issues and direct the caller to the appropriate person/division for assistance, if applicable.
- Ensure a high level quality service to clients and stakeholders.
- Follow up on client calls, regarding outstanding details, forms etc.
- Ensure the merSETA database is up to date and reflects correct details at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service and a high level of responsibility and professionalism.
Qualities, experience, knowledge and skills required:
- Matric / NQF level 4 Qualification (Call Centre Certificate will be an added advantage).
- At least 2 years working experience in a Call Centre environment.
- Computer literacy with a solid knowledge of Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Time management and clerical skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of office, administration processes, procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of Skills Development Act.
CLOSING DATE: 28 July 2016