Ref no: 18112016CCA
Salary:Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R250 486.00 per annum, negotiable.
The Road Accident Fund requires the services and skills of qualified individual for the following position; the positions will be based in Head Office in Pretoria
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Team Lead, the successful incumbent will be responsible to render efficient and effective customer service to our claimants by providing accurate information in a professional manner.
Key Performance Areas
· To answer calls in a prompt and efficient manner.
· Capture all information received from external stakeholders on the system.
· Provide accurate information to claimants, general public, doctors and attorneys.
· Provide administrative support to walk-in claimants.
· Provide accurate feedback to the business on queries and requirements.
· Provide and update claimant information accurately on database.
· Liaise with service providers to ensure appropriate quality and cost effective care.
Qualifications and Experience
· Matric (Grade 12).
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Minimum of 12 months experience in a Customer Service environment.
· Call Centre/ Help Desk qualification will be an added advantage.
· Preferred language proficiency SiSwati.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Telephone Etiquette.
· Customer service orientated.
· Team player.
· Honest, empathic and accountable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 29 November 2016
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades; email address is Hildat.email@example.com OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
2. Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
3. Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
4. Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
Email Applications to: