Closing Date: 9 February 2018
To ensure professional handling of passengers and their baggage on and off flights and to assist with passenger enquiries, ticket sales and reservations.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Must have a Travel and Tourism Diploma or minimum 1 year working experience within the Airline Industry (Relevant Check-in or Ticketing or Passenger Handling Course)
- Must have experience within the hospitality industry.
- Must have good communication skills and customer care.
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Willing to work shifts which include weekends and public holidays.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Ticket sales and reservations experience will be advantageous.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- To ensure that SA Airlink customers receive excellent service.
- The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;.
- Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
- Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability.
- Responsible for check-in of passenger and allocation of seats.
- Maintains and monitors standby lists for flights.
- Responsible for passenger’s safety on apron (escorting passengers to the aircraft).
- Responsible for reservations and ticketing.
- Responsible for dealing with passenger enquiries.
- Assisting passengers with delays and luggage.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV for the attention of: Kirsten Martindale
Reference Nnumber to be quoted: PHA– BFN – 1117
Application to be emailed to: Recruitment2@flyairlink.com
Applications must reach us no later than: friday: 9 february 2018
Please Note: Permanent employees of Airlink group for companies will be considered in the first instance, there after, external applicants will be considered !
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated.