Position:Operations Officer – Painting
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary:R208 452 -R270 576 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Qualified Tradesman – Painting
- Valid driver’s license
- Relevant experience
- Manage maintenance and construction of projects to effectively complete projects on a time schedule and cost
- Control and manage Council fleet to adhere to traffic rules, safety requirements and manage usage and misuse
- Do general day to day administration for good control and record keeping
- To enforce occupational health and safety requirements for safe working conditions
- Liaise with other entities and departments before commencement of projects
- Supervise and control personnel by giving clear instructions and motivate staff
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.