OK Furniture Division is offering a Sales Assistant Learnership to individuals with no previous working experience between the ages of 18 and 25. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Africa’s biggest retailer, be trained, upskilled and obtain a formal qualification.
Learners that successfully complete the Learnership will obtain an NQF Level 3 qualification, in selling, in a retail environment. The Learnership is a structured learning programme that is combined with practical work experience over a 12-month period. This Learnership will enable learners to understand and operate in a retail environment, identify customer needs, drive sales and deliver outstanding customer service.
During the learning period of 12-months, the learner will earn a stipend of R 2,500 per month.
- Perform sales activities to generate sales
- Identify and understand customer needs
- Provide customers with outstanding service and accurate information
- Perform sales administration duties in line with Company Policy
- Achieve sales targets by effectively selling the company’s products and/or services
- Maintain merchandising standards
- Perform prospecting activities
- Manage self and contribute to the team
- Grade 12 with a minimum English symbol E, and minimum Mathematics symbol E (not Mathematical Literacy).
- No experience required
Applications close on 14 January 2017.
How to apply