Location: Free State
South African Police Service South African Police Service The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve – month internship programme. The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate ( Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Must have no criminal record (s)
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised ( p roof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each Ref Number)
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalise qualification
- Matric Intern: Senior Certificate (Grade 12) no tertiary qualification is required.
NB: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the National Commissioner: South African Police Service
|Post Provincial Human Resource Development (3 posts)
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in Human Resource management
|Post Provincial Personnel M anagement (4 posts)
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in Human Resource management .
|Post Provincial Finance and Administration (2 posts )
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in either Finance or Accounting.
|P ost Provincial Supply Chain Management [x02]
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistical Management
|3 Post Provincial Organizational Development and Strategic Management (3 posts)
Additional requirements: Be in possession of NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in Organizational Development / Strateg ic Management / Work Study / Human Resource Management
|Post Provincial Corporate Communication (1 post )
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in Communication or Journalism.
|Post Provincial Legal Services (1 post )
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a LLB degree with a vast knowledge of Labour Law and Civil proceedings
|Post Provincial Detective Services [x02]
Additional requirements: Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in H uman Resource Management o r related qualification
|P OST: STATION LEVEL : ADMINISTRATIVE INTERNS : GRADUATES ( 10 posts in total )
Additional requirement Be in possession of a NQF level 6 Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Supply Chain Management / Finance or Accounting / Public Management
|POST: STATION LEVEL ADMINISTRATIVE : STUDENT INTERNS ( 10 posts in total )
|POST: STATION LEVEL ADMINISTRATIVE : M ATRICULANTS ( 10 posts)
Additional requirement No additional requirement ( Meet the generic requirements )
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website ) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. 6
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certific ate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking .
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 24 November 2017 at 16:00.
- If a n applicant is short – listed, it can be expected of him / her to undergo a personal interview. Short – listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns onl y. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qu alification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
How to Apply
Applications Must Be Posted To:
For attention: Col Thulo / LT Col Heilbron
Private Bag X20501
Hand Delivered To:
Col Thulo / LT Col Heilbron / PPO Fass
TAB Building (3rd Floor )
Corner Charles and East Burger Str
Enquiries Can Be Directed To C ol Thulo / Lt Col Heilbron / PPO Fass / Intern Pheko (0 51 ) 41178 40 / 7845