Eskom is offering the Artisan Learnership Opportunities in the Electrical Discipline:
- Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 50% or
- N3 Engineering with English 50%
Skills and Competencies
- Communication Skill, verbal and written
- Have a conscientious self-discipline approach
- Have high level of drive and motivation
- Have emotional resilience
- Be safety conscious
- Be responsible and committed
- Computer Literacy
- This is a 3 year training programme where incumbent will be afforded both institutionalised and on job training and will be given an opportunity to attain trade test certificate.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.” “Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Click here to send your application to Eskom
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.