GEMS is accepting applications from candidates who are currently unemployed or not permanently employed, for the position of Driver. It is Applicant’s responsibility to make sure that they meet the requirements of the job
Salary: R120 803.00 per annum (cost to company).
The Driver will provide support to the Client Liaison Office through the implementation of the following
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- The Driver will report directly to the Client Liaison Office Manager.
- Collecting and delivering mail, documents and promotion material
- Providing extensive provincial driving services to the Client Liaison Office
- Ensuring that the Scheme’s vehicle is kept in good condition
- Supporting the Client Liaison Division with member servicing duties
- Performing ad hoc office maintenance activities
- Attending to ad hoc requests
Qualification requirements are:
- A Code 10 driver’s licence
- Public Driver Permit (PDP)
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- General understanding of the business environment
How to apply
Should you be interested, please apply for the position by emailing your CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 1 November 2015 (Ref: GEMS0050).
Should you not hear from us by 30 December 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
GEMS employs people with the highest level of integrity – submission to the appropriate pre-employment assessment is obligatory to be considered for the position.
Via – GEMS