Reference Number:DEMS2022N (DEMS2020)
Department: Disaster and Emergency Management
Salary:R130 104 – R178 488 per annum (plus benefits)
- Secondary Education (Grade 10)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Applicable Experience
- Provide messaging services to the department
- Collect and deliver mail throughout Ekurhuleni
- Provide clerical duties in the archives services and relieve absent employee
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.