Have you passed Matric with excellent marks in Accounting and Mathematics? Then apply for this vacancy as a UI Claims Officer as well as a vacancy for an Administration Clerk.
UI CLAIMS OFFICER 2 POSTS REF NO: HR 4/4/6/83
SALARY : R183 558 per annum
CENTRE : Labour Centre: Thohoyandou
- Senior Certificate with Accounting or Mathematics as passed major subject.
- Zero to six months experience.
- Knowledge: Unemployment Insurance Act, Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Batho Pele Principles, Departmental policies and procedures, Customer Care.
- Skills: Communication (verbal and written), Listening, Computer literacy, Customer Relations, Planning and organizing.
UIF CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER 19 POSTS
SALARY : R183 558 per annum
CENTRE : Labour Centres: Aliwal North- Ref No. HR4/4/1/01 (1 post), Cradock- Ref No. HR4/4/1/02 (2 posts) Fort Beaufort- Ref No. HR4/4/1/03 (1 post) Graaf-Reinet- Ref No. HR4/4/1/04 (1 post) Grahamstown- Ref No. HR4/4/1/05 (1 post) Lusikisiki- Ref No. HR4/4/1/06 (2 posts) Maclear- Ref No. HR4/4/1/07 (2 posts) Mdantsane- Ref No. HR4/4/1/08 (2 posts) Mount Ayliff- Ref No. HR4/4/1/09 (2 post) Port Elizabeth- Ref No. HR4/4/1/10(1 post) Queenstown- Ref No. HR4/4/1/11 (2 posts) Uitenhage- Ref No. HR4/4/1/12 (2 posts)
- Grade 12 /Senior Certificate with Mathematics or Accounting.
- Zero (0) to six (6) months experience.
- Knowledge: Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA), Unemployment Insurance Contributions (UICA), Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Batho Pele Principles, Departmental of Labour and UIF policies and procedures, UIF’s Vision, Mission and Values, Customer Care Principles, Procedures and guidelines.
- Skills: Interviewing, Communication (Verbal and written), Computer literacy, Time management, Customer Relations, Analytical, Telephone etiquette, Interpersonal
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES REF NO:HR 4/4/6/81
SALARY : R152 862 per annum
CENTRE : Labour Centre: Tzaneen
- Matriculation /Grade 12/ Senior Certificate.
- Knowledge: Departmental Policies and Procedures, Batho Pele Principles, Treasury Regulations.
- Skills: Interpersonal relations, Analytical, Verbal and written communication, Problem solving, Planning and organising.
It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representivity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity plan.
CLOSING DATE : 31 July 2017 at 16:00
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM , obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies( Not older than 3 months after publication of the advert) of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
The Department does not accept applications via fax or email.
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.
All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical competency exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which be communicated by the Department.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months.
The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
Successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement.