- Receiving incoming viewer calls
- Resolving and responding to customer queries, complaints, comments and suggestions
- Providing advice to callers about OpenView HD (OVHD) related issues
- Promotion of the e and OVHD brand names and loyalty to the channel through excellent service delivery
- Ad-hoc monitoring of transmission of OVHD channels in order to pro-actively identify and report transmission problems
- Logging all viewer information on our Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Computer literacy: MS word, MS excel and MS outlook
- Exposure to customer services, client liaison or contact centres
- A communication related qualification is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent voice/telephone manner
- Must be bilingual
- Must have the aptitude to grasp technical information relating to television sets and decoders
Note: The successful candidate will be required to work irregular hours including weekends and public holidays.
Closing date is 22 June 2016
How to apply
If you meet the minimum requirements for the position as stated, please send your Application Form (download here) together with your CV, certified copies of your ID & Qualifications, to email@example.com.