DATA CAPTURERS REF NO: S4/2/04/2018/01 (X10 POSTS)
Directorate: Expanded Public Works Programme
SALARY : R152 862 (Level 05)
CENTRE : Head Office, Polokwane
REQUIREMENTS : NQF Level 4 Certificate plus 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in EPWP data
capturing. Be computer literate. Good interpersonal relations. Ability to work under
pressure. Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
DUTIES : The incumbent will be responsible for EPWP raw data collection, cleaning and
capturing. Generate system reports when required. Maintain accurate data.
Ensure confidentiality on all collected and stored data.
ENQUIRIES : Magdeline Mokonyane at 015 284 7353 or Mr. Mathume Mabilo at 015 284 7607
or Mr. Billy Seleka at 015 284 7663 or alternatively contact Mrs Paulina Shai at
015 284 7311 or 064 850 8964.
APPLICATIONS : Applications quoting the relevant reference number, should be forwarded as
follows: Head of Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure Private
Bag X9490 Polokwane 0700 or hand delivered at Works Towers Building, No. 43
Church Street, Polokwane, 0699
CLOSING DATE : 06 July 2018 @ 16h00
NOTE : Applications should be submitted on the Z83 forms, obtainable from any Public Service
Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents and should be accompanied
by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications, Identity
Document. Certification of documents should not be older than 3 months from the
closing date of the applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification,
it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications
Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the
application not being considered. Applicants are respectfully informed that
correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been
contacted within 90 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept
that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a
personnel suitability check (criminal record, credit record checks, qualification
verification and employment verification).
Johannesburg Water is inviting 90 young people under the age of 35 who are interested in plumbing, brick laying and welding to apply for its basic skills programme for unemployed youth.
The youth development programme aims to create opportunities for the unemployed youth, by providing them with basic skills through an accredited institution, including practical training. The programme aims to create opportunities for the unemployed youth who are interested in plumbing, bricklaying or welding by providing them with basic skills through an accredited institution, including practical training. Candidates who successfully complete the programme may be considered for a business management skills training programme, which will enable them to establish enterprises and enter the mainstream of the economy.
Furthermore, the programme aims to develop technical, business and entrepreneurial skills for unemployed youth who have a minimum matriculation qualification. The programme will run for a maximum period of six (6) months broken down between theoretical classroom training and practical on the job training and the successful applicants will receive a stipend during the course of the programme.
Unemployed youth who meet the minimum requirements are requested to apply. The closing date for applications is 05 July 2018.
1. Unemployed youth who are black SA citizens, as defined (i.e. African, Coloured and Indians), and who are aged between 18 and 35 years old.
2. Have an approved academic qualification of Grade 12 or equivalent.
3. The programme is targeted at the following designated groups: unemployed youth who are black, women and people with disabilities.
4. Applicants must be permanent residents in one of the following areas within the City of Johannesburg:
- Orange Farm
- Ivory Park
- Eldorado Park
- Johannesburg CBD & surrounds (i.e. Riverlea, Bosmont, Brixton, Doornfontein, Braamfontein,etc.).
Closing Date: 05 July 2018 at 12h00
How to Apply
Place for submissions: Johannesburg Water Head Office, Tender Box, 17 Harrison Street, Marshalltown, 2107
Attention: The Accreditations and Supplier Development Manager
Stipend: R5500 per month. The Mango Airline Internship Vacancies Programme is a unique opportunity to gain business skills in the airline industry. We provide interns with valuable work experience for a fixed period of 12 months. Apart from hands-on work experience and in-depth knowledge gained, they benefit from being exposed to the world of work and the airline industry
Upon completion of the Internship Programme, interns will be better prepared for a work role in their field of study.
The career fields within Mango Airlines (SOC) Ltd that support the Internship Programme include:
|Cabin Crew Member (Cabin Crew License)JohannesburgReference INTERN-CCM JHB / 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Cabin Crew Member (Cabin Crew License)DurbanINTERN-CCMDUR 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Cabin Crew Member (Cabin Crew License)Cape TownINTERN-CCM / CPT / 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Ground Services Agent (National Certificate National Diploma Occupational Certificate)JohannesburgINTERN-GSAJHB / 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Ground Services Agent (National Certificate National Diploma Occupational Certificate)DurbanINTERN-GSA / DUR / 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Ground Services Agent (National Certificate National Diploma Occupational Certificate)Cape TownINTERN-GSA / CPT(24 / 05 / 2018|
|Ground Services Agent (National Certificate National Diploma Occupational Certificate)Port ElizabethINTERN-GSA / PLZ / 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Call Centre (National Certificate National Diploma Occupational Certificate)JohannesburgINTERN-CCA / JHB / 24 / 05 / 2018|
|Call Centre (National Certificate National Diploma Occupational Certificate)Cape TownINTERN-CCA / CPT / 24 / 05 / 2018|
Internship Programme Benefits
The Programme will provide interns with the following benefits:
- Critical skills and competencies in the world of work
- Exposure in field of study
- Possible employment in the airline industry
In order to apply for our Internship Programme candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African Citizen between the ages of 18-35 at the time of submitting an application and previously disadvantaged
- Positive criminal record
- Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply
- Must have no prior work experience in the field of study
- Basic computer literacy
- Must have a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- On Time,
- Operational Efficiency,
- Good Customer Service
Please note that: Candidates will be expected to undergo pre-employment assessments and criminal and qualification checks This Internship Programme is aimed at providing successful candidates with the practical exposure to the workplace for twelve (12) months and, therefore, there is no commitment to further employment at Mango Airlines after the completion of the Programme.
How To Apply for Mango Airline Vacancies
Applications to the Attention of Vusi Mabena (011) 086 6218.
Forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant reference number as the subject and the heading of the email
NOTE: MANGO will NOT acknowledge receipt of your CV. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a variety of selection Please include certified qualification and ID copy. Only CV’s sent to the above e-mail address will be considered (attachments should not exceed more than 2MB) Failure to quote the reference number on the subject of the email/application, will lead your application not being considered
Closing Date: 07 June 2018
In the current environment of strikes, fuel increases and the possibility that more nationwide strikes could send South Africa into another recession, unemployment is increasing exponentially.
It is impossible for unemployed individuals to be aware of all these jobs. Many corporates are often looking to ‘bulk’ employ multiple staff across various positions. These could include drivers, driver assistants, tellers, clerks, packers, etc. The list is too numerous to mention them all.
”There is also no reason for anyone to travel long distances to apply for jobs in city centres,” says Errol Freeman, MD of Lulaway, “the chances are that there is a Lulaway Job Centre or Gauteng Social Development Centre within the local community. This saves the individual transport costs and numerous long distance taxi trips that could potentially be unsafe.”
The application process is extremely easy to follow. To register, applicants are encouraged to visit their local Lulaway Job Centres.
Personal consultants will load their details and relevant documentation onto the system and the company completes the process by creating and printing a professional looking, colour CV at a registration cost of R20.00.
A nominal fee of R15.00 is levied against each job applied for and includes competency testing and advertising the individual on the Lulaway website.
Backed by the Gauteng Provincial Government, subsidised rates and reduced service rates are available if applying at branches located at Gauteng Social Development Centres.
It is important to bring all documentation that may be relevant and important to the position applied for.
A South African ID or passport is critical, and other applicable documents would include a Matric certificate, driver’s licence, tertiary education, courses attended and diploma’s earned.
Once registered, applicants can apply for any job that may interest them.
SMS’s will also be sent to applicants that match the individual’s skill set and potential employer criteria.
This could include the standard screening test or may involve a custom test as laid out by the company seeking to employ people.
The local centres across Gauteng where individuals can apply include:
- Two centres in the Johannesburg CBD
- Highlands North
- Two centres in Orange farm
- Soweto – Klipspruit West
- Evaton West
Find your nearest Job Centre
Find a Job Centre from the list below, or search for one using the interactive map.
Only the centres listed below are authorised to operate as Lulaway Job Centres.
- Northern Cape
- Eastern Cape
- Free State
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- North West
Senior Clerk Time and Attendance
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Clerk Time and Attendance for the [PROJECT NAME] Project near [AREA]. The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Officer.The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
- A certificate relating to HR at NQF level 5 would be an added advantage
- Intermediate Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication skills in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Sound Knowledge of relevant T&A systems and Mining principles
- Previous relevant working experience as a Time and Attendance Clerk in a mining environment
- Good understanding of Time and Attendance systems
- Administration related experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Provide a support service through accurate Time and Attendance information to the business area
- Provide team leadership to the Time and Attendance Clerks on site
- Administration of employees personal data and files
- Maintaining of filing system
- Data capturing and storage
- Preparation of data for reporting
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTS CLICK HERE NOW.
Mechanical Foreman (Maintenance) X2
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible to assist the supervisor in all aspects of the job required.The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa.
- The appointed candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in his field e.g. Mechanical fitting or Boiler making
- Must have previous experience in assisting with commissioning activities
- A great advantage would be to have had previous experience in supervision on similar work.
- Must be able to read erection/construction drawing fluently.
- Must be quality conscious and must have a good understanding of QIP’s and quality procedures.
- Experience with the using of the tools of the trade i.e. micrometers , verniers etc.
- A recognized trade in the field of mechanical fitting with N3 or equivalent NQF level.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible to assist the supervisor in all aspects of the job required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Assist with all plant and equipment related preparation activities leading up to actual commissioning activities and maintenance thereof
- Assist the supervisor to ensure that the equipment is available and well maintained at optimum cost:
- Assist the supervisor to ensure timely work completion at prescribed quality for the execution of all maintenance & commissioning activities;
- Work in a safe manner.
- Manage his team on a day to day basis.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly planning
- Assist the commissioning team with preparation work that is required for testing.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance and well-being of the relevant equipment ;
- Monitors the job duration, cost and performance of crew utilization and productivity, resource management acumen;
- Monitors and controls budget for the maintenance section, financial management acumen;
- Ensure that proper safety & quality measure are being adhered to at all times by all personnel (SHEQ adherence);
- Ensures good housekeeping practices at workshop, stores & plant/work area;
- Oversee the quality control after maintenance tasks have been executed;
- Co-ordinate the activities of a site based multi-disciplinary team;
- Records anomalies observed on the equipment during maintenance or inspection;
- Responsible for scheduled inspection of tools and tackles (including tools and tackles) and ensuring that these are in optimal condition of safe use;
- Responds to total cycle emergency repair needs;
- Control man hours allowed for erection, ensure all budgets are met or improved
- This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules.
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
- Assist the Supervisor in running the site in a safe manner and within budget and on time.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and lead a team.
- Must report all deviations from the scope of work timeously in writing to the Supervisor
- Team player
- Be proactive
- Have sound judgment
- Logical, accurate and precise
- Honest and open personality
- Be willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Labour, Industrial and Human Relations
CLOSING DATE: 16/02/2018
Apply here online, just click here
Closing Date: 9 February 2018
To ensure professional handling of passengers and their baggage on and off flights and to assist with passenger enquiries, ticket sales and reservations.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Must have a Travel and Tourism Diploma or minimum 1 year working experience within the Airline Industry (Relevant Check-in or Ticketing or Passenger Handling Course)
- Must have experience within the hospitality industry.
- Must have good communication skills and customer care.
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Willing to work shifts which include weekends and public holidays.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Ticket sales and reservations experience will be advantageous.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- To ensure that SA Airlink customers receive excellent service.
- The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;.
- Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
- Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability.
- Responsible for check-in of passenger and allocation of seats.
- Maintains and monitors standby lists for flights.
- Responsible for passenger’s safety on apron (escorting passengers to the aircraft).
- Responsible for reservations and ticketing.
- Responsible for dealing with passenger enquiries.
- Assisting passengers with delays and luggage.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV for the attention of: Kirsten Martindale
Reference Nnumber to be quoted: PHA– BFN – 1117
Application to be emailed to: Recruitment2@flyairlink.com
Applications must reach us no later than: friday: 9 february 2018
Please Note: Permanent employees of Airlink group for companies will be considered in the first instance, there after, external applicants will be considered !
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated.