Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified in the following Trades .
- C&I Technician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Rigger .
- Fitter and Turner
- Grade 12 with Math and Science
- N2 Certificate with one of the subjects being relevant to the Trade Theory
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Have initiative
Be disciplined and self-motivated and committed to the leanership programme
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection
- – Technical aptitude evaluation
Training will be over three year period, which will also entails -16 to 20 weeks per year at an accredited Mining Qualifications Training Centre as determined by Kimberley Ekapa Mining
KEM JV is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Policy and interne candidates Pre-screening, profile tosting, soments, medical and security clearance form part of the recruitment and selection process. Shortlisted candidates will be required to stand
panel Interview Employment of the successful candidate is subject to the aforementioned crane Preference will be given to candidates who reside within our host labour sending area of Frances Baard District Municipality proof of residence may be request
Closing Date: 20 March 2020
How to Apply
Please submit your CV qualifications and ID, to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2020. If you are already employed by KEM JV, please also submit an authorised internal application form. Please note that incomplete documentation considered you have not heard from within 30 days of the dog your application success
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. KEM J right not to fit this position
As an apprentice, you invest your time, energy and work into your skills training, and your employer invests time and money to train you. The technical training provider – a college, university, or training institution – and the Industry Training Authority (ITA) also have important roles to play.
Key Performance Areas
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award;
- Attend and perform work as directed by you;
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner;
- Obey all lawful instructions;
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan;
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training plan;
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification
Closing Date: 10 June 2019
How to Apply
Apply online for the Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme
Ref No: HR / KZN / TPT / RCB / APPRENTICESHIP / 19 / 05 / 16 (must be written on the outside of the envelope for identification)
As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans and Skilled Workers in the following trades and field.
- Fitters [x10]
- Electrician [x10]
- Millwright [x6]
- Diesel Mechanics [x10]
- Auto-Electricians [x4]
- Welder [x2]
- Grade 12 with a pass in Maths and Physical Science or
- Grade 12 Technical Matric with a pass in Maths and relevant trade subject
- N2 with relevant trade subjects will be an added advantage
- Code 8 Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage
Please take note of the following:
- SA citizens studying towards these trades or related fields without any other bursary obligation
- and with outstanding achievements are encouraged to apply
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment equity policy and Recruitment and Selection policy.
- All training will be done in Durban. Please note that NO accommodation & / transport assistance will be provided
- Only posted applications will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to youth from local communities.
- Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of the advertisement.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter indicating your choice of trade, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification / s and certified copy of ID document to Transnet Engineering via the following postal address: RECRUITMENT MANAGER, TRANSNET ENGINEERING, PO BOX 951, DURBAN, 4000
STIPEND: R117 621 per annum
REF NO: (GPW 19/13)
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Certificate/ Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed, Clear indication of the apprenticeship and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on yourZ83 form, A recent, comprehensive CV, certified copies of grade 12/Senior Certificate and ID must be attached. Government Printing Works is contributing towards skills development by providing unemployed youth with opportunities to be trained in the printing environment through apprenticeship programme. Applications are invited from all candidates who are between the ages of 18-35 who would like to participate in the apprenticeship programme to obtain an accredited qualification as Artisans in the trade Mechanized Soft-cover and Hard-cover Bookbinding. Important note: All apprentice will be allocated a mentor and will be stationed in Pretoria, Successful candidates will be offered a three year contract in line with the SETA requirements to prepare them successfully for both theory and practical until they complete a trade test and receive their qualification, Shortlisted candidates must be available for the interviews and competency assessment on a date that will be determined by the Government Printing Works, All Apprentices will be required to sign an Agreement with GPW for the duration determined by GPW.
CLOSING DATE:11 March 2019, 12 noon
How to Apply
All applications must be forwarded to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag X85, Pretoria, 0001
FOR ATTENTION:Ms M Mbokane, Human Resources
Tel No: 012 748 6296
ENQUIRIES: Mr L Mpofu, Tel No: (012) 748-6278
petroSA is Offering a lÉnited nurnber Apprenticesh$ tranng (Vportunitios to unemployed individuals with interest in the field of Artisan career development.
The Apprenticeship Training is a three(3) year program and is Offered in me following trades:
- Mechanical Fitting
- Must be South Africa citizen residing in the Western Cape
- Grade 11 with 40% pass in Math (NOT Maths Literacy) and physical Science OR N2 and Engineering Science (with related drawings and trade theory for the trade you are applying for).
- Must able to read. write and communicate in English.
- Must be fit ( metical and Security screening be conducted
- Must be Unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous apprenticeship program.
- Must NOT be currently studying with any Other institution Or plan to be studying in 2019.
- Applicants who have Obtained a Degree or would be for this programmer.
- Candidates can only apply for a learning opportunity in ONE trade.
- Only applications submitted through the petroSA Career portal win be
- PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts this invitation.
- PetroSA is providing a training opportunity and this not guarantee future employment within petroSA.
- PetroSA is committed to employment equity and selection of candidates will be done in with our Employment Equity PLAN.
CLOSING DATE: 17 December 2018
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Petro SA: Apprenticeship Programme 2019
STIPEND: R2500 (unemployed learners only).
Kouga Municipality, an equal opportunity employer which subscribes to the principle of affirmative action, awaits applications for the following apprenticeship positions:
- ELECTRICIANS [x20]
- PLUMBERS [x20]
- Minimum of Grade 9 (No affidavits will be accepted only valid school reports);
- Successful apprentice learners may not be engaged on another Skills Development Programme;
- Contracts will only be valid for one-year subject to renewal from Construction SETA.
- Each learner must have a bank account.
- Proficient in at least two of the official languages of the Kouga area.
- A minimum of 40% of the learners participating in the apprenticeships must be females;
- A minimum of 2% of the learners on the project must be people with disabilities.
Applications is open for all interested Kouga Employees and External Applicants
Closing Date: 08 November 2018
How to Apply
All applicants must include their CV, certified copy of qualifications (not older than three months), certified identity documents (not older than three months) and driver’s license. All applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Applications must reach the Human Resource Manager on or before Thursday, 8 November 2018 at 12:00. For any inquiries contact Mr. D De Jager: 042 200 2200.
Please note that the following can lead to disqualification:
- Non-submission of originally certified copies of academic records and identity documents
- Enrollment on another skills development programme.
- Canvassing of councillors.
- Submission of fraudulent qualifications and/ or documents
NB: Please note that shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a vetting process. By applying for this position, the candidates agree to background checks being performed.
The Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Kouga Municipality is an equal opportunity employer which subscribes to the principle of affirmative action which is non-sexist, non-racist, non-discriminatory and based on merit.
Duration: 4 Years
The Department of Transport is offering Apprenticeship Programme for unemployed candidates in the field of Earth Moving Equipment Mechanical in the following geographical areas. 4 YEAR CONTRACT
Mountain Rise [x2]
Port Shepstone [x2]
- N2 (Nated study at FET college) Mechanical Engineering with the following subjects passed, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing / Industrial Electronics, Diesel Trade Theory OR
- Grade 12 / Matric, English, Mathematics-Core, Physical Science, Mechanical Technology or similar, Technical Drawing, Diesel Trade Theory OR
- NCV (NQF ) Level 4 – Engineering related design (Automotive) – ERD (Available at FET colleges- English, Maths, Life Orientation, Engineering Processes, Professional Engineering Practice, Applied Engineering Technology and Automotive Repair & Maintenance)
- Diesel Trade Theory.
Other skills / competencies: • Enjoy working with your hands • Initiative • Disciplined, self-motivated and committed to the programme * Minimum Code C drivers licence will be an advantage.
Short listed candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection: • Panel Interview • Certificate of fitness (Doctors certificate).
Duration: Training will be over a 4 year period which will entail skills training at the accredited training centre and practical work exposure at the mechanical engineering workshops.
Department of Transport is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to suitable qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the Department’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan. Pre-screening, profile testing, medical and security clearance form part of the recruitment and selection process. Employment of the successful candidates is subject to the aforementioned criteria above. Preference will be given to candidates who resides within the identified geographical areas. Proof of residence is a requirement.
Directions to candidates: Please complete an application form which is available on (http://www.kzntransport.gov.za) , or at the nearest Department of Transport offices and a comprehensive CV, certified copies of the qualifications, ID, together with the proof of residence to the contact person mentioned below. Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
NB: If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing dates, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 09 October 2018
How to Apply
Download Apprenticeship Programme 2018 Application Form
Applications are forwarded to the Human Resource Directorate, Private Bag X 9043, Pietermaritzburg 3201 or hand delivered to 172 Burger Street, Pietermaritzburg 3201 for the attention of Lizwie Phetha.
- Ladysmith Region: Mr M.P. Ntuli on tel: (036) 638 4401.
- Pietermaritzburg Region: Mr S.S. Shabalala on tel: (033) 392 6600.
- Empangeni Region: Mr L.M. Pillay on tel: (035) 787 1442.
- Durban Region: Mr N. Shoba on tel: (031) 700 2222.
Location: Port Elizabeth
- Perform duties in the allocated technical work phase of the Openserve network to ensure a positive customer experience and to attend the
relevant development path as required.
- Network (All Openserve Network Operations work phases)
- Center Operations (FAMC, Surveillance etc.)
- National Engineering
- Openserve network and elements; Products and services; Company Policies and Procedures; Test Equipment; Telkom systems; Relevant legislation
- Communicating; Computer Literacy; Hand / Eye Coordination; Planning; Problem Solving; Administration; Analytical; Interpersonal; Report Writing; Techniques; Analytical; Problem Solving
Attitudes / Leadership Behaviour
- Accountability; Accurate; Confident; Continuous Performance Improvement; Conscientious; Customer orientated; Diligence; Honesty; Initiative; Proactive; Respect; Tactful; Teamwork; Trustworthy; Proactive; Quality Awareness; Responsible; Team Player; Adaptable
Receive job request / instruction
- Analyse request
- Obtain resources
- Liaise with key role players
- Execute request/ project
- Interrogate and update systems
- Ensure compliance to quality processes
- Feedback and Communication to relevant role players
- Attend to administration requirements
- Comply with Policies/ Compliances
- Comply with Work Methods and Procedures/ Work instructions
- Attend training and development interventions
Internship N6 Certificate/ Completed S4 level subjects
- 1 Year relevant experience OR
- Learnership Grade 12 (NQF level 4 with Maths & Science) or Matric NCV (preferably Electrical Infrastructure Construction stream)
- No Experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Prepared to work in all weather conditions
- Prepared to work in confined spaces and at heights
- Masts & tower climbing-fall arrest, rescue & rope access skills where required
- Not colour blind
- Able to work in all areas
- Able to travel and stay out
- Able to work after hours, including overtime, call out and stand-by
- Able to function in stressful environment
Closing Date: 05 August 2018
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Telkom Apprenticeship Programme
The Apprenticeship Contract is an employment contract with the purpose to provide young workers who have completed their compulsory schooling with general, theoretical and practical training with a view to obtaining a vocational qualification backed up by a Technical / artisan certificate (NQF level 5). Apprenticeships are based on the principle of alternance between theoretical training in an Apprentice Training Centre and learning the profession with the employers the apprentice has signed their contract with.
Please take note that:
All training will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus based in Durban and surrounding areas
NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after appointment
This is only a training opportunity. On successful completion of the training program, there is no guarantee for permanent employment and trainees might be released to look for work in the market.
Qualifications & Experience
NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification (NQF Level 3) or higher with relevant subjects passed or Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory
Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35)
Closing Date: 02 August 2018
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Transnet Diesel / Electrical Apprenticeship Programme (Ref: 30011074)
Apply Online for the Transnet Fitter Apprenticeship Programme (Ref: 30011076)
Apply Online for the Transnet Electrician Apprenticeship Programme (Ref: 30011078)
Transnet Engineering, P.O. Box 951 , Transnet Engineering , Durban , 4000 E-mail : TRE.DbnRecruitment@transnet.net
Apprenticeship Intake 2019
Mercedes Benz South Africa offers trade-related training for top achievers who show a strong interest in their field of study and who want to be trained in a world-class organisation. This training will be offered at the MBSA East London Learning Academy. Positions, subject to conditions being met, may be made available for persons wanting to pursue the following apprenticeship fields:
- Apprenticeship: Millwright
- Apprenticeship: Electrician (Industrial Electrician)
- Apprenticeship: Automotive (Motor Vehicle) Electrician
Applications are invited from individuals interested in studying any one of the above technical fields through an apprenticeship. To be considered, applicants must
- Strictly comply with all the application requirements laid out in this advert. Please note all points in the advert carefully
- Meet the minimum qualification requirements by the time the apprenticeship starts which are: A seven subject Grade 12/ Matric NCV 4 qualification with good results in Mathematics and Physical Science, inclusive of applicable related subjects such
- as Electrical Technology. Mechanical Technology, Automotive Repair and Maintenance, Engineering Graphics and Design etc
- Alternately – A minimum of a full four subject N3 Technical Certificate with supporting language subjects at a Grade 12/Matric level or NCV level 4 (in a related engineering field of study is required. Students currently in their final year of study in the qualifications mentioned here and in the previous point may apply
- Be a South African citizen and ensure compliance with company values and policies
- Note that meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee further selection or screening for any apprenticeship positions that may be offered by MBSA
All applications are invited, however the following will apply: Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities. People with disabilities may apply, as long as the requirements indicated above can be met.
Closing Date: 04 May 2018
Location: Technical Training East London
How to Apply
- E-mail your application to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by other means will not be considered .
- It is strongly recommended you send your attachments as PDF documents. Word documents may also be used but PDF is preferred. No zipped, exe, or other similar files are allowed as attachments and other file formats will be blocked. Applications with missing or blocked attachments will not be considered
- Please only send ONE e-mail with all your attachments on it. Multiple e-mails from the same applicant will not be considered. If the attachments size is to big please reduce them before sending to enable all your documents to be submitted in ONE e-mail . It is strongly recommended that attachments sent be submitted together as one PDF file to simplify processing of your application
- The total size of ALL submitted attachments per application may not exceed 6MB / six megabytes
- Ensure that your typed submitted documents such as your covering letter, CV, contact details, etc are typed in a minimum font size of 14 to ensure legibility of documents
- The first page of the application must include a covering letter which must quote the reference number TECH 2019 and clearly show your preferred field of training: Either Millwright, Electrician or Automotive Electrician. You are only allowed to apply for one trader apprenticeship
- Clearly state in the covering letter why you are interested in the apprenticeship you have indicated . All applicants who are currently writing Grade 12 must submit certified copies of their 1″ term 2018 Grade 12 results as well as certified copies of their final Grade 11 results
- All applicants who have completed Grade 12. NCV 4 or any other related higher qualification must submit their certificate / statement of results together with any other applicable qualification and I documents
- Certified copies of all qualifications mentioned on the submitted CV must be included – not just the applicant’s highest qualifications
- All applicants who are currently studying NCV level 4 must submit copies of their NCV level 2 and 3 results, as well as their final year high school certificate results irrespective of the level achieved at high school
- Candidates may only apply for one apprenticeship field and must not submit more than one application
- The applicant’s CV, ID and all other applicable certificates examination results must be included .
- Please ensure that certification stamps do not obscure important details on submitted documents
- Ensure that clear certification stamps with signatures are visible on all documents such as Identity Document, all submitted Certificates examination results, etc.
Please note: If you have not been contacted by the end of July 2018 for further screening you should consider your application