Transnet Port Terminals invites applications for a Call Centre Learnership at the Durban Call Centre.
- To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and Stakeholders.
- Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
- Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query escalation procedures.
- Class attendance and portfolio completion.
Learners will actively participate in all training programmes related to:
- Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
- Maximize customer service.
- Manage customer relations.
- Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
- Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
- Recommend customer service process improvements.
- Matric or NQF4.
- Compulsory class attendance, non-attendance for 2 consecutive weeks will result in the contract being terminated.
- No guarantee of permanent placement after the end of the learnership.
- Ability to manage conflict
- Attention to detail
- Telephone etiquette
- Team player
- Service orientated
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment
Applications close on 17 November 2015
How to apply