The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. They are looking for the best talent in Johannesburg, South Africa to join their award-winning cabin crew team. Doha based employees receive a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
The Event: Johannesburg
Venue: RADISSON BLU HOTEL SANDTON – Corner of Rivonia Road and Daisy Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
Date: 21 May 2016
Time: Anytime between 9 am to 5 pm
Attire: Formal business attire
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Passport photocopy
- Passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- Full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- Photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
How to apply
NOTE: Qatar Airways does not charge candidates for interviews or job offers, and visa fees are covered directly by Qatar Airways not by candidates. If anyone asks you for money in regard to recruitment at Qatar Airways, please forward the details, with documentation, to email@example.com.