Responsible for capturing information from claim (CLM) documentation, controlling supplier claims, general administration and communicating with internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Processing/capturing data from claim (CLM) documentation.
- Reporting of problems and discrepancies to the relevant departments.
- Respond and handle feedback from the relevant departments.
- Generate and control supplier claims.
- Responsible for stock claims and packaging adjustments.
- Working with clients and handling internal and external client queries.
- Maintain accurate records for query and control purposes.
- Generate waybill documents.
- Process, interpret and provide information from relevant reports.
- Process daily KPI procedures.
- Ensure all administration is up to date.
- Ensure received claims are send to the correct department for further processing
Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
3 Years’ experience as Admin Clerk or similar position
Knowledge of Agrinet’s product range will be an advantage
General data capturing and administrative abilities