Limpopo Treasury invites matriculants and undergraduate university students to apply for fulltime bursary offered by the department, as part of capacity building initiatives aimed at meeting future skills and capacity needs.
The programme consists of the following sub-programmes:
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences
- BCom Economics
- BCom Financial Accounting
- BCom Internal Auditing
- BCom Business Information Systems
- BSc Computer Science
- National Diploma (Finance and Accounting/ Information Technology/ Internal Auditing/ Financial Information Systems)
Requirements: Grade 12 with university exemption or an average of 65% fir students already at university; South African citizenship; Residence in the Limpopo Province.
Note: Preferance will be given to local universities.
Closing Date: 1 December 2017
How to Apply
Application forms (TE007) may be collected and returned, as follows:
- Polokwane: Finance House, 56-58 Paul Kruger Street, tel: 015 291 8472 / 3 / 5
- Vhembe: Office No E006, SCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex, tel: 015 962 1752
- Mopani: SCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex, tel: 015 812 0149
- Waterburg: SCM Advice Centre, Decimale Building, 98 Nelson Mandela Drive, Modimolle , tel: 015 717 5837
- Sekhukhune: SCM Advice Centre, Lefa Centre, Schoonord Road, Jane Furse, tel: 013 265 1344
Alternatively, they may be posted to:
Head of Department,
Private Bag X9486,
Certified copies of the following should accompany the application form: latest statement of results; proof of income of parent/ guardian; applicant`s RSA ID; acceptance letter from university.
Enquiries: Kenneth Ugoda, tel: 015 291 8472 / Leah Mawela, tel: 015 291 8578