Applicants are invited to be trained for a period of 3-4 years in one of the following trades:
- Fitters and Turners
- Diesel Mechanics
You do not necessarily need extensive experience, but we do require the following:
- A minimum of an N3 / Matric with Mathematics and Science and two relevant Trade-related subjects (with a minimum of 50% for each) or 7 subjects (including Mathematics and Science) at NCV Level 4 (with a minimum of 50% for each)
- Practical and logical, with an interest in equipment maintenance
- South African citizenship
- A willingness to work shifts and overtime, as required.
In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in maintenance.
- Indicate clearly that your application is for Apprenticeship
- Include copies of your qualifications
- Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the details contained in this advertisement are correct, any inadvertent error or omission will not prejudice the rights or obligations of Columbus Stainless and will be rectified immediately upon discovery.
This is the only official advertisement. Columbus, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent.
Closing Date: 06 April 2017
How to Apply
Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the Columbus anonymous line (013) 247-3272.